1. Cherish your childhood. Don’t be in a hurry to grow up. You won’t like it when you actually do.
2. Education doesn’t make you smarter. How you use it, does.
3. Love yourself. Place yourself first, always!
4. Invest in yourself, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
5. Be kind. Always.
6. Don’t let anyone put you down.
7. Keep self respect close to your heart. If you won’t respect yourself, nobody else will ever bother to.
8. Learn the difference between self respect and ego.
9. Work hard for what you want, or be content with being average.\
10. Being average while wishing you had all the things that hardworking people have, will eat you up mentally, and do no good.
11. Focus more on your Emotional Quotient, than your IQ.
12. Express yourself. Through words, art, fashion or just your existence.
13. It’s easy to be carried away by negativity, but worth it when you work to be a positive person.
14. Respond, don’t react.
15. Don’t say no when you want to say yes, don’t say yes when you want to say no.
Listen to understand, not to reply.
16. Time management can improve your life by leaps and bounds.
17. Eat without guilt. Every human on earth works to satisfy hunger first, and everything else next.
18. Treat people, the way you’d want them to treat you.
19. Work to make a living, don’t let work keep you from living though.
20. Place people over money. Money can be made, relationships take time and effort.
21. It’s human tendency to judge, but try not to do it much. We are all sinners here.
22. Nobody is bigger or superior than the other. We’re all made of the same cells.
23. Speak your mind always. Unsaid words hurt more.
24. Find joy in little things.
25. When confused between your heart and mind, go by what your heart says. It may not be foolproof, but it will make you happy.
26. Find a purpose, no matter how small, and commit to it.
27. Chase love, not people. The ones who truly love you, will never make you chase them.
28. Don’t believe in the illusion of tomorrow, to begin something. Start today.
29. Build an identity for yourself.
30. Life isn’t easy, but it’s no task either. Enjoy the journey.