“I’ll start tomorrow, I’ll do it tomorrow” I’ve been saying for years. Tomorrow sure seems to be too busy to arrive, for all the things I want to do tomorrow, often stays in tomorrow forever. So I decided to rummage through my tomorrows, and like a treasure stored in a dusty corner, I found treasures of my own, that had been hiding in my tomorrows. Hidden in my tomorrows, I found…
1. That leap of faith I decided to take. Tomorrow never came, and I remained stuck in the same place.
2. That diet I was supposed to start. Tomorrow never came, and I kept finding solace in junk food.
3. Reply to an email from an old friend, that I thought I’ll respond to tomorrow. Tomorrow never came, and an old bond faded away.
4. Gym membership that would help me lose weight.Tomorrow never came, and neither did my fitness target.
5. Spending time with my loved ones. Tomorrow never came, and now I wonder how to turn back time.
6. Saving money for a rainy day. Tomorrow never came, and I spent my rainy days without an umbrella.
7. Taking risks. Tomorrow never came, and I remained safe, yet ordinary.
8. Visiting my dream destination. Tomorrow never came, and now all I look at, are its images on the internet.
9. Dealing with technology addiction. Tomorrow never came, and I continue to miss out on some amazing moments.
10. Life. Tomorrow never came, but I refuse to let it remain that way. This is too precious to be stored in tomorrow.